T-Shirt Designs

I have been trying to figure out what my first post on my new blog would be all day. I finally figured it out. V2W.com is no longer running and I didn't receive my last commission check nor the $500 for winning their final battle. I figure they don't own the rights to my shirts anymore because they didn't hold up their end of the contract. I am posting all the shirts I designed and posted at V2W.com. I would like to find someone to print these for me. Does anyone know of an inexpensive screen printer? I would love to figure out a way to sell them. Let me know if you would like one and what size and I will do some research.


V2W.com
I designed this for V2W.com and won first place but did not receive payment.


Buffalo Wings
Just a fun design. I almost missed the design deadline and had to design this one in about 30 min.


Expressionless
I really like the way this one came out. It didn't win but got honorable mention. I have a print of it but the shirt was a little too bright. The next round will be closer to a navy blue.


Aligned For Nanie
This is my favorite shirt. I designed this around the same time my daughter, Lanie, started calling herself Nanie. This is the only other shirt I designed that didn't win or get honorable mention. I'm sure it was because it didn't mean anything to anybody.

Break'n Oldskool
This was a tribute to my break'n days. I actually created my first campaign for LoveSac in this style for the LoveSac Theatre but the theatre owners thought it was too young for their audience so we ended up redesigning the campaign. This shirt also received honorable mention.

SD Roots
This was the first shirt I submitted to V2W. It won first place and sold more copies than any of the other shirts I designed. I started the design while I was teaching at Coleman College. They had a contest for Comic-Con in San Diego. The shirt that won would be produced by Coleman to help advertise the school at Comic-Con. They changed the rules last minute adding that only students could submit. So I decided to change the theme up and submit it to V2W instead. Glad I did.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Nice work, Benny!

Nora said...

Expressionless is still my favorite. Awesome!