Eskimo Phur KidSac

Kids LoveSac
Elena Marlene Clark as a fairy princess

During the "Dad's and Grad's" photo shoot last spring, we took some time to shoot a few stock photos. One of the stock concepts incorporated Lanie, my daughter, dressed up as a princess. I mean fairy. Hmmm... maybe a little of both? We posed her in an Eskimo Phur KidSac. She was a little shy at first, but got the hang of it once Shawn started to dance like a monkey. Soon she was using her "magic" wand to shoot pixy dust at him. This 24"x36" poster is hanging in 5 or 6 stores right now, as part of the new store concept, and will be in another 2 or 3 by the end of the year. At some point Lanie will be in every LoveSac store as permanent art. Isn't she so cute?

2 comments:

Kara said...

Very cute, but I'm biased.

Nora said...

I agree with Kara, but I'm biased, too!