Show Her Some Love

Rock Her Socks Off
The new Valentine's Day theme

I just finished the Valentine's Day art. We ran out of time to squeeze in a photo shoot so, like Christmas, we are relying on a design-centered look. I used a few stock graphics this time to help meet the deadline but you probably wouldn't recognize anything I used. Everything was modified to some extent. The "Rock Her Socks Off" theme is referring to three packages that we are offering this promotion— the PillowSac Rocker with three custom covers to choose from. They will be available around the first week of January.

4 comments:

Nora said...

It cracks me up that you "ran out of time" for Valentines Day in December!

Benjamin B. Clark said...

I know. But partly it is because I leave this weekend for San Francisco. The go-to-print date is the 22nd of December.

Duston Family said...

HI BEN! :D

I just wanted to tell you..

1. I didnt know you had a blog.
2. We miss you all.
3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this design...completely love it! Good job!

Benjamin B. Clark said...

Thanks Jenn! I miss you guys too!